This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 11 months ago by Ben.

• Author
     Ben
    Participant

Hello!

I know this isn’t the right place, but I’ve searched high and low for contact info so I could reach out with some questions, but haven’t found anything at all.

I did see a phone number on Reddit, but didn’t want to make it weird. “Hey! This is Ben, I found your number on Reddit…” Ha!

Anyway, hopefully this will get some eyes on it 🙂

Hope everyone is well and safe!

Ben

admin
    Keymaster

Hi Ben! I have purposefully not publicly listed my phone number, as I’m generally very quick to respond via email, facebook or the site’s contact form (lower right corner), but I do understand that sometimes a quick phone call is best.

That being said, I do want to clarify for any other users out there that while I will do my best to be helpful, I have to limit my support to DataLooper related questions. If you have general Ableton/audio setup questions, I’m happy to consult with you to optimize your setup and diagnose your Ableton issues, but I need to charge for my time.

Ok, with that in mind, for support inquiries, I ask that you use the Calendly link (https://calendly.com/vince-cimo/dl-support) to schedule a zoom meeting, as I’ve found it most helpful to have the ability to screen share/remote control. For general inquiries and product questions, you can call 805-242-6506, but please understand that this is a one man operation, and be respectful of my time. I’m located in California, so please consider time zones. For international customers, I’m available via Skype @vince-cimo. Much gratitude for you all!

Ben
    Participant

Thank you for the reply!

I’m embarrassed. I never opened the site on a real computer till this morning, always on a mobile device, and sure enough, there is the little envelope. It doesn’t show on up on mobile.

Totally understand the one man thing, and would never want to take advantage of your time! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 DataLooper

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account